Tips for wrinkles / anti-aging
Everybody grows older and with age, the skin loses its elasticity leaving you with those hideous wrinkles that give away your age.
But every once in a while we all run into people who we look at and there looks just don’t betray their true age. Wondering how? It can be very simple.
– Good diet.
– Keep fit. Good health reflects in the skin.
– Avoid bad habits like smoking for they definitely contribute to dull, dry and aged skin.
– You can also follow a few of our simple home remedies for anti-aging.
1. Pack 1 – Curd and turmeric face mask for wrinkles
– Take a tablespoonful of curd and mix with it a bit of turmeric.
– Now apply the mixture on your face, and let it dry for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water.
This homemade beauty tip for wrinkles will definitely help to avoid any type of blemishes on the skin and also will protect your skin from wrinkles.
2. Pack 2 – Lime juice and milk cream face pack for wrinkles
– Lime juice
– Milk cream
– Make a mixture of lime juice and milk cream and apply it on your face.
– After 10 to 15 minutes, wash it off with water.
Use this pack for at least a month, to see the results. This face pack is ideal for controlling wrinkles on dry skin.
3. Pack 3 – Olive oil and lemon juice face pack for wrinkles
– Olive oil
– Lemon juice
– Take olive oil in a bowl and mix a teaspoonful of lemon juice in it.
– Now take this mixture and apply it on your face and massage your face.
This makes the skin soft and supple, and keeps wrinkles at bay.